Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Late Night!

I love Conando! Did anyone see Conan?

*Oh, and yes...updated pictures coming soon!

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Yes that garden in on our property, we are rentingj,the property about 3/4 acres of land. The garden is an a horse corral. Good idea to wait until next year. Anything is fun, better than nothing i say.

Ariane said...

I was so glad you posted something about Conan on facebook. I was looking forward to watching it and then I forgot the day of. So I watched it on Hulu yesterday. Very funny!

Heather and Ethan said...

I did and he is Hilarious!

Sharon said...

How bout you email me breesshar@msn.com Wow monday huh? We'll just expect him to be very busy. Exhausted. They have a ton of reading to do. If he gets home at a normal hour he will probably have to read. Mark was never home before 8 and 8 is early, Whenever he is on OMFS rotation. He just started plastics and is home around 7 now. There is just so much they have to do. Email me. This is already to long.