It's official!
1. "Dental Dawg's in the house!!" Dan and the 673rd Medical Company (DS) came home Feb 5th. Will, Katie, Grandma, Pa and I made the drive and were there to hoot and holla! We stayed a week, and then flew back to UT...while we waited to close on our home.
2. Yes, I said a new crib! As of 2 pm Pacific, we are no longer homeless! It's great timing too-because Aunt Amy is on spring break, and is helping watch the kids so we can move in all our earthly belongings from storage. Many thanks to Grandma and Pa for bringing up the junk I've collected in four short months.
*If your in Spanaway WA, come by and say hi! We won't turn down pizza! Papa John's Hawaiian..Mmm. Pictures and more to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Where are you at?
Yay! We'll be back in a couple weeks. Can't wait to see your new house!
We want pictures of your new crib! And of you! And of your homecoming! And we'll take you up on Papa John's hawaiian...mmmmm. Love to you all. See you in August.
Post a Comment