Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Who's your Bagh-Daddy?

What? I can't believe it's been three months...I remember thinking: Geez, THREE MONTHS is so long!! Yikes! Dan will be home next Thursday! Hoo-ah!

Wait a minute; what am I doing here?

6 comments:

megan said...

Jessica-
whats goin' on?! I'm dying to know all about your adventures since leaving Boston. Email me.
megooples@yahoo.com. Erin and I will be moving to the DC area after graduation this year. How do you like WA?
Megan

Suzy said...

Are you serious?! Thursday? Really? Yay!!!

Ariane said...

No new homecoming post? I'm glad Dan is back. He came and got his boxes today. I think Jonas was waiting for Will to come in too. I'm excited to have you guys back!

Teeps Peeps said...

Jess! We need pictures of the entire family! So happy for you all to be together again. Hooray! Love you so much!!!

Heather and Ethan said...

Jessica I had no idea who you were when you commented on my blog...haha and you have no pictures on your blog of you so I had to do some research(found some from past posts)! Thanks for the birthday wishes! 28 is not so bad..so far..ask me a again in a couple weeks! Congrats on your husband being home, I'm sure it's a huge relief!

Elisa said...

Are you guys back yet? Did you end up finding a house somewhere, or are you living in a hotel? We'd love to see you. Let us know if you are here!