Hey Jessica. Thanks for clarifying on your last name. I would have been confused. It's good to hear from you. It will be good to keep in touch. So how long have you lived in Seattle? Your kids are adorable!
Ya! That went fast!
Three sundays. That's nothing. You can do it. We're excited to see you guys again. PS. I'm posting pics of the baby on our blog, so check it out.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hey Jessica. Thanks for clarifying on your last name. I would have been confused. It's good to hear from you. It will be good to keep in touch. So how long have you lived in Seattle? Your kids are adorable!
Ya! That went fast!
Three sundays. That's nothing. You can do it. We're excited to see you guys again.
PS. I'm posting pics of the baby on our blog, so check it out.
Post a Comment