Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Twilight

Where do you take friends and family when they come to visit? Forks of course! (Well, only if they love the books.)

My dear friend Jamie and her husband spent the week here, and we celebrated two very special birthday's! As a treat for Jamie, we drove out to Forks! We made a big circle, visiting Port Angeles, Forks and La Push. We had great weather, good times, and we geeked out the whole time! Let me just say- Forks: not too impressive. La Push: Killer! Totally made the trip awesome. *And I'm not just saying that because I'm Team Jacob...

3 comments:

Sharon said...

so you've read twilight? huh. I hope the second movie is better than the first. Didn't really care for the first.

Sharon said...

Hey how's residency going? I'm very curious if the Army is similary to the navy's program.

Camille said...

Ok sad....I thought Forks was a fictional town. Shows what I know. I am so team Jacob. Although, they really didn't do him justice in the movie. At least that's not how I imagined him.