Monday, November 3, 2008

Chillin' in the 801

Well, with our dads gone to the "Wild West" of Iraq...we are chillin' in the 801. It has been quite warm, we left the cold and rain for 70's and sun. Although, that isn't going to last long.

The last two weeks have been overwhelming; but Will, Katie and I are excited to be so close to family and friends!

SO- Let's see: Sox lost. *We just needed Manny for one more post season! College football is rolling along. Ah hiem, Utes ranked #10! Spider man and Tinkerbell were spotted playing Rock band instead of trick-or-treating. Dan and I voted for Mitt. And FM 100 is already playing Christmas music...at least Dan is one day closer to coming home! (Pictures to come.)

LOVE YOU DADDY-O!

4 comments:

Ariane said...

I wish we could have seen you yesterday. Darn these sick kids. I hope things are going well. Call me anytime.

Sharon said...

Hey jess, your kids are really cute. They look a lot a like. HOpe you are doing well. Mark mine as well be deployed with his schedule. Take care.

Jen said...

Oh my gosh!!! Jessica, how did you find me?? I am SO GLAD you did. How the heck are you doing? I haven't had a chance to read through your blog yet, but I am totally going to read every post. Holy cow!! I am so glad to be back in touch with you. I have thought about you so much!!! So, you live in Seattle? Wow, we have a lot of catching up to do. Email me sometime. (jennycheney@gmail.com) I'm totally freaking out. I love you girl and totally miss you!

Teeps Peeps said...

Hey Jess! So, Dan's finally gone...yikes. We have been thinking of you guys every day. I wish we were in in NYC too, that was the best. I'm glad you are surrounded with family and friends, chillin in the 801. Well, if you ever need a costume for anything, you know who to call. Love you!