yay! you posted another one! I've been waiting to hear what's going on with you guys. ok, let's see if I get it right...Top pic: first Will then Katie??? Bottom pic: first Katie then Will. Am I right? They look so much alike! They're both so adorable!
Jessica!! Your kids are sooooo beautiful. I was going to say cute, but I think they are seriously beautiful!! How are you guys? Where do you live? I'd love to hear from you. My email is megooples@yahoo.com. Love, Megan
5 comments:
So cute! Can't wait to hang out with you and your cute kids!
It's a close call, but yes, I can tell them apart! Love you all!
yay! you posted another one! I've been waiting to hear what's going on with you guys. ok, let's see if I get it right...Top pic: first Will then Katie??? Bottom pic: first Katie then Will. Am I right? They look so much alike! They're both so adorable!
And, yes, you are so tagged!
ahem...are you going to do the tag thing or not? just kiddin. love ya jess.
Jessica!! Your kids are sooooo beautiful. I was going to say cute, but I think they are seriously beautiful!! How are you guys? Where do you live? I'd love to hear from you. My email is megooples@yahoo.com.
Love,
Megan
Post a Comment