Saturday, December 29, 2007










Okay, so we are going to try out this blog posting thing! I hope we will have the time to keep it recent so it doesn't become a waste of memory. Anyway, we just survived Katie's 1st x-mas and Will's 2nd. He went to see Santa for the 1st time at one of the model homes here in our community where the HOA hosted a visit by Kris Kringle himself. Well, I have to say Katie was the better behaved of the 2.









This past week has brought some BIG decisions for us as a family. We returned from SLC on Tues the 25th of Dec and Will got to have his own window seat on the airplane which he thoroughly enjoyed. I'm so glad that the stewardess allowed him to have his own seat. He is just way too much to handle as a lap child.

I reported back to work on the 26th which consisted of seeing 2 patients all day. Pretty SLOW! I recieved an important e-mail from COL Malone revealing the results of the Oral Maxillofacial Surgery Resident Selection board for 2009 and I was somewhat surprized to find my name listed amongst them. A great blessing for us but some big commitments coming up if we chose as a family to pursue them. Thursday I had off and we were able to go up and visit friends we know from Boston who were in town. It was interesting to see them again as we have both gone in different directions but yet somewhat the same as well. Jessie has been interested in getting Will a play kitchen for a while now so I finally broke down and bought one. I have been fighting it since Will is a boy but Fisher Price doesn't make any really good dentistry sets. He enjoys getting in all our cupbords and stringing the pots, pans, tupperware or anything else he can get his little mits on throughout the house. Since I installed cupboard locks now I figured I need to allow him some way of fufilling his inquisitive desires.


As always preparing for teaching Gospel Docterine is a challenge. We traveled to the deseret book store here to see if they had any guides on teaching the BOM since that is the topic this year. There was so much to choose from so I decided on an Ed Piniger one since I really enjoyed his missionary talks. Jessie seems to be coming down with the flu and so I hope that it resolves quickly as I hate to see her sick. The Kids are doing great and are growing like weeds! Fortunately I have mon and tues off to spend time with them.

No comments: